We believe that effective and professional asset management can only be attained by ensuring that dedicated and trained specialists are employed to manage your most valuable investment.
If you are new to property investment, or have been managing a property yourself, we can take all the stress and hassle out of the process for you. If you already have an agent, it might be time to make a change and experience the Glen Ross difference.
We don’t offer any fancy services that you end up paying for, but never use. We manage your property the way it should be managed and at a reasonable price. Every property is different and most property owners’ requirements are different. However, we offer all of our clients a minimum platinum service as standard, which is an all-inclusive service with no additional outlays. There are no hidden charges and we don’t charge extra for routine inspections, lease preparation, organising maintenance or advertising.
What does the Platinum Service provide you, as a property owner?
- Careful selection of quality long term tenants;
- Prompt rent collection;
- Quality internet marketing to target prospective tenants;
- Quarterly inspections to ensure a high standard of maintenance;
- New and updated condition reports upon vacancy;
- Collection and lodgment of rental bonds;
- Daily arrears management with prompt action;
- Communication when it needs to be and all paperwork for your records;
- Comparative rent analysis (rent reviews) conducted on each lease renewal;
- Payment of maintenance accounts from your client account;
- Financial year summary statement;
- Email facilities, because everything has to come by mail!;
- Qualified reliable local tradespeople at reasonable prices to maintain your investment;
- Electronic banking systems;
- Free annual sales appraisals without obligation;
- Unlimited advice and frequent information and market updates;
- Fortnightly email newsletters to keep you informed onthe local property market; and
- Lots more little extras that just make it easier for you!
Click here to download our Asset Management Booklet.